Licensed in: DE, PA
Toll Free: 800-220-7032
How Can Kim Help You?
About Kim Kierstead
Kim is a lifelong resident and neighborhood specialist of Chadds Ford, Kennett Square, and the surrounding communities of Southern Chester County, and nearby New Castle County, Delaware. With a degree in English/Communications and background in sales and office management, Kim has been successfully listing and selling real estate as a full-time, licensed professional in Pennsylvania and Delaware for over 4 years.
In a relatively short amount of time Kim has worked hard to establish herself as a skilled negotiator and knowledgeable industry leader, earning recognition for sales performance, and obtaining her Accredited Staging Professional Certification.
Professional Experience & Affiliations
• Served as office manager for a roofing company specializing in government contracts
• Served as in-house sales representative for large printing company
• Managed branch office for text book typesetting company
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
• Member of Suburban West Realtors Association
• Member of Bright Multiple Listing Service
Awards• Director's Club 2016
• Million Dollar Club 2017
• Executive's Club 2018
Education• Grove City College, Grove City, PA (BA English/Communications)