Buying A Home
Our goal is to help educate and prepare you for buying your home.
Buying a home is likely the biggest investment you will ever make. So when you're ready to make a move - whether it's buying a new home in a different neighborhood or relocating your family to the area - you'll want a trusted, experienced partner like a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR to guide you through the home-buying process.
With over a half-century of proven results, Patterson-Schwartz has earned the reputation as the leading local, independent real estate company in Delaware and the surrounding area. You can trust one of our knowledgeable REALTORS to guide you through the home-buying process - or as we like to say - make your home and investment dreams come true!
While the process of purchasing a home is specific to your needs and circumstances, the level of customer service you expect to receive should exceed your expectations. Our goal at Patterson-Schwartz is to create such a pleasurable experience that we earn your future business.
To help you get started on the home buying process, we have assembled a seasonal guide covering topics of interest to our buyers.
The current guide includes:
- 4 Reasons To Buy A Home This Fall!
- Home Prices Over The Last Year
- Buying Is Now 33.1% Cheaper Than Renting In The US
- Be Thankful You Don't Have To Pay Mom And Dad's Interest Rate
- Is Your First Home Within Your Grasp?
- 5 Reasons Homeownership Is A Good Financial Investment
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- You Can Save For A Down Payment Faster Than You Think
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Starting To Look For A Home? Know What You Want Vs. What You Need
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- Why Working With A Local Real Estate Professional Makes All The Difference
- Getting A Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- Have You Put Aside Enough For Closing Costs?
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success