Selling Your Home
Our goal is to help educate and prepare you for selling your home.
Every home is different and each seller has unique requirements and goals. Working with a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR brings value to the process by helping you effectively prepare, position, and price your home. In other words: assist you in obtaining the most amount of money, in the least amount of time, with the least amount of inconvenience.
A great agent helps you better understand the selling process and gives you a number of advantages in selling your home. His or her local knowledge of home values and expertise in pricing and negotiating are important assets in getting the most for your house.
You want someone who will keep you informed and involved in the process and communicate to you suggestions that might improve the visibility of your home to potential buyers. The combination of a solid marketing plan, targeted media exposure, and taking advantage of our powerful network of local and out-of-town buyers is a key factor in getting your home sold. Because of our leadership in the area, we have resources no other firm can match.
Make sure your expectations regarding the level of service and communications are agreed upon before choosing a REALTOR. Don’t settle - select a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR to guide you through the selling process today. Put our over half-century of proven results to work for you!
View the latest seasonal guide on things to consider when purchasing a home.
The current guide includes:
- 5 Reasons To Sell This Fall
- What Experts Are Saying About the Market
- The Difference a Year Makes for Sellers
- Why Now Is the Perfect Time to Sell Your House
- Home Buyer Demand Will Be Strong For Years to Come
- Home Buyer Demand Will Be Strong for Years to Come
- What's the Latest on Interest Rates?
- Having a Professional on Your Side Makes a Difference
- Why You Shouldn't "For Sale By Owner"
- Tips to Sell Your Home Faster
- To Stage...or Not to Stage? That Is the Question!
- What You Need to Know to Properly Price Your Home
- Is Your House "Priced To Sell Immediately"?
- The Role Access Plays in Getting Your House Sold
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Professional