Selling Your Home
Our goal is to help educate and prepare you for selling your home.
Every home is different and each seller has unique requirements and goals. Working with a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR brings value to the process by helping you effectively prepare, position, and price your home. In other words: assist you in obtaining the most amount of money, in the least amount of time, with the least amount of inconvenience.
A great agent helps you better understand the selling process and gives you a number of advantages in selling your home. His or her local knowledge of home values and expertise in pricing and negotiating are important assets in getting the most for your house.
You want someone who will keep you informed and involved in the process and communicate to you suggestions that might improve the visibility of your home to potential buyers. The combination of a solid marketing plan, targeted media exposure, and taking advantage of our powerful network of local and out-of-town buyers is a key factor in getting your home sold. Because of our leadership in the area, we have resources no other firm can match.
Make sure your expectations regarding the level of service and communications are agreed upon before choosing a REALTOR. Don’t settle - select a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR to guide you through the selling process today. Put our over half-century of proven results to work for you!
View the latest seasonal guide on things to consider when purchasing a home.
The current guide includes:
- 5 Reasons To Sell This Summer
- How A Lack Of Listings Impacts The Market
- Dispelling The Myth About Home Affordability
- Empty Nesters: Best to Remodel or Time to Sell?
- Home Buyer Demand Will Be Strong For Years to Come
- 2 Factors To Watch In Today's Real Estate Market
- What Does The Future Hold For Home Prices?
- Is the Recent Dip in Interest Rates Here to Stay?
- The Role Access Plays In Getting Your House Sold!
- Is Your House Priced to Sell Immediately (PTSI)?
- The KonMari Method: Helping You Prepare Your House For Sale
- Why You Shouldn’t For Sale By Owner
- 5 Reasons to Hire A Real Estate Professional