Buying A Home
Our goal is to help educate and prepare you for buying your home.
Buying a home is likely the biggest investment you will ever make. So when you're ready to make a move - whether it's buying a new home in a different neighborhood or relocating your family to the area - you'll want a trusted, experienced partner like a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR to guide you through the home-buying process.
With over a half-century of proven results, Patterson-Schwartz has earned the reputation as the leading local, independent real estate company in Delaware and the surrounding area. You can trust one of our knowledgeable REALTORS to guide you through the home-buying process - or as we like to say - make your home and investment dreams come true!
While the process of purchasing a home is specific to your needs and circumstances, the level of customer service you expect to receive should exceed your expectations. Our goal at Patterson-Schwartz is to create such a pleasurable experience that we earn your future business.
To help you get started on the home buying process, we have assembled a seasonal guide covering topics of interest to our buyers.
The current guide includes:
- Three Benefits to Buying Your Dream Home This Spring
- Regardless of the Price, You're Going to Need Advice
- How Low Mortgage Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- Rising Rental Prices Can Add Up Fast
- Buying a Home: Do You Know the Lingo?
- The Power of Having a Real Estate Professional on Your Side
- How to Make Your Dream of Homeownership a Reality
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Two Myths That May Be Holding You Back from Buying
- Ready to Make an Offer? Four Tips for Success
- Things to Avoid After Applying for a Mortgage
- What to Expect From Your Home Inspection
- Have You Put Aside Enough For Closing Costs?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Real Estate Professional