Selling Your Home
Our goal is to help educate and prepare you for selling your home.
Every home is different and each seller has unique requirements and goals. Working with a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR® brings value to the process by helping you effectively prepare, position, and price your home. In other words: assist you in obtaining the most amount of money, with the least amount of inconvenience, in the timeframe that’s best for you!
Want to know what your home is worth?
If one of the driving factors of your online research is to determine the potential value of your home, we’ve got you covered! To receive an automated home valuation that not only calculates a value range for your property, but also estimate your equity position – the value of your home, minus your outstanding mortgage debt, and keeps you updated monthly, enter your property address in the window below.
Let us help you move forward.
A great agent helps you better understand the selling process. His or her knowledge of the local market, and expertise in pricing and negotiating, are important assets in getting the most for your house. They’re someone who will keep you informed and involved in the process, and offer suggestions that might improve the visibility of your home to potential buyers. The combination of a solid marketing plan, targeted media exposure, and a powerful network of local and out-of-town buyers is a key factor in getting your home sold.
Don’t settle - select a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR® to guide you through the selling process today. Put our over half-century of proven results to work for you!
View the latest seasonal guide on things to consider when purchasing a home.
The current guide includes:
- 4 Major Incentives To Sell This Fall
- Expert Insights on the Current Housing Market
- Will Home Prices Continue To Rise?
- Leveraging Your Equity To Make a Move
- Remote Work Is Changing Our Home Needs
- If I Sell Now, Where Will I Go?
- Should I Renovate My House Before I Sell It?
- Save Time and Effort by Selling with an Agent
- Why Pricing Your House Right Matters
- How To Prepare Your House for a Winning Sale
- Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Professional